Recently on my mind: Dun lose weight.

Previous Posts

Archives

More Bloggers


My CaReLeSs WhIsPeR-Think UNIT TRUST, Think Agnes

Sunday, March 19, 2006
..........
Ever in life you are bombarded with big issues (from analyzing things ppl said) where you gotta do a lot of really deeply serious thinking and your mind got so blocked out coz it’s so complicated and confusing and ended up with a headache??

I’m not so sure whether my head ached yesterday was the result of thinking too much from what had been said. Maybe yes, maybe no, I dunno. Crap..

There is a huge decision I gotta make, to make that decision would only take me like a second two. And I dun have much time to do so.. in fact, it seems like I’m racing against time now. I’m weighing/dealing with alternatives, choices, options you name it. A lot of “IF” are in my mind now. What if I do this? What if I don’t do this? What if I do this and if things go wrong? What if I don’t do this and if things also go wrong? What if I can’t pull myself out in the end? What will the outcome be like if I choose to do this? What will the outcome be like if I choose NOT to do this? Will I regret? Will I not regret? You would again say I think too much but it’s not that I choose to think, it’s smth I HAVE TO think about and come out with a solution…for my own sake.

What makes the decision so hard to make, you may wonder. Well, you can’t make a decision when you dun get a clear picture of what you’re really dealing with..or what the issue is all about. Example: You need to decide whether to eat or not to eat. First, you should know whether there is food or not on the table right, before you can make a decision? But in this case of mine, I dun even know if got food or not on the table in the first place, so how the hell am I supposed to decide??? You say go check the table and see, easy. But, again in my case, I can’t. So in the end, I dun get the answer for even the most obvious/nearest/easiest question, thus how could I decide and get myself an answer for that MAIN question?????

Membuat keputusan dalam udara, di mana tiada langsung sumber-sumber jelas yang mampu membantu. Kalaulah ada sumber-sumber sekali pun, mereka bercanggahan dan akan menyebabkan pertimbangan yang akan dibuat itu tidak jitu. Sebatang keputusan yang telah dibuat tidak patut dikesali sama sekali, dan inilah yang menjadi masalah utama.

If you get what I mean.

life is all about taking risk...  

_____________________

Post a Comment